Bridge Rendering Resources Between Render Farms
With SquidNet’s Bridge interface expand your rendering workload by automatically distributing your render queue jobs to other SquidNet render farms.
- Automatically transfer render queue backlog to one or more external render farms.
- Automatic download of rendered content to submitting render farm.
- Create multiple bridge accounts on bridged render farm server.
SquidNet provides a completely customizable framework to support any distributed computing workflow:
- Command line tools for local and remote access interfaces.
- Support for custom applications.
- Support for any distributed computing application that provides an API or command line interface.
User Login Management Interface
SquidNet provides a complete user management interface. Each account can be configured as an administrator or as a regular user.
- Secure username and password management support over OpenSSL.
- Tracking of jobs by username.
- Analytics based on user account usage.
SquidNet’s distributed computing workflow can be customized to distribute process-intensive tasks across any number of networked servers. Custom task submission templates can be created to handle any set of application processing parameters. Any application that supports an API/SDK or command-line interface can be integrated into SquidNet’s workflow engine. For additional information on how to integrate your application, send us an email.
Google Cloud Services
SquidNet provides the internal hooks to connect to Google’s web services. Each Google instance can be used as a local or cloud-based rendering node. Complete integration is on our future road map. If interested in becoming a development partner, just send us an email.
Support for Windows (7/8/10), Mac OS (Sierra, etc…) and Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Fedora, etc…) Operating Systems. Within each operating system, all graphical user and command line interfaces are identical. For each platform, there’s just a single installer for the back-end server and a single installer for the front-end Cloud Interface. See download section.